    RE: SACK (was RE:Async Message PDU)

    David,
    Sorry for the delayed reaction, I'm just catching up - You stated that a
    decision was made at the Orlando interim meeting to "change some of the
    terminology with the goal of each term and acronym being unambiguously owned
    by a single layer in the protocol stack".  I think that's the right thing to
    do, so can we agree to rename SACK to something that doesn't cause confusion
    with the TCP construct?

    Marjorie Krueger
    Networked Storage Architecture
    Networked Storage Solutions Org.