    RE: iSCSI Requirements Draft - Informal WG Last Call

    Santosh,

    Objection noted - could you attempt to write
    alternative text that would respect the original
    motivation to avoid reordering of commands in
    most situations without causing the problems
    that concern you in error cases?  Fibre Channel
    may be a useful analogy, as FC delivers in order
    as long as there isn't a frame drop or CRC
    failure (both of which are very rare events).