    Re: iSCSI: Concerns raised about ACA and denial of service conditions

    Ralph,

    I need some more clarifications.
    If ordered tasks between initiators have to be coordinated then what you
    view as
    a DOS attack is perhaps desirable behavior (everything goes down the drain
    because
    we want coordination); the only open issue is why can't any initiator - in
    this case - clear the ACA?

    If they don't have to be coordinated then we don't have a problem - right?

    Can I call you somewhere?  Today after 12 AM CDT or tomorrow after 10 AM
    CDT ?

    Ralph Weber <ralphoweber@compuserve.com> on 24-07-2001 16:46:27

    Please respond to ENDL_TX@computer.org