    RE: iSCSI draft-07 Padding

    Yes, at the very least the spec should not allow padding on intermediate
    ReadData/WriteData bursts.  I can't think of a reason why one would want to
    use odd length intermediate bursts, so hopefully it's safe to restrict it.
    Padding the last burst still seems reasonable for easy CRC calculation.

    Setting a fixed size is optional.  A minimum would avoid memory
    fragmentation when working with memory descriptors.