    Re: iSCSI: draft 7: iSCSI response and SCSI sense data

    That is the current situation - statuse are generated (and responses) are
    generated at the target.

    Sorry - Steph - I am wrong and the right guy to blame for anything :-)

    Julo

    Stephen Bailey <steph@cs.uchicago.edu> on 02-08-2001 16:48:34

    Please respond to Stephen Bailey <steph@cs.uchicago.edu>