    Re: iSCSI: Rev 07 Comments

    Rick,

    There is no doubt that limiting to one connection per session would have
    made this whole thing a lot simpler.  However, the consensus was declared
    to be that the value of multiple connections dominated the extra complexity
    involved.    Consequently, the model has to reflect what is reasonable
    given the possible implementation choices for such a complex environment.
    That led us to where we are with the model....

    Jim Hafner

    Rick Ellis <rellis@integrix.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 08/15/2001 04:22:23 pm

    Sent by:  owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu