    RE: FCIP & this list

    Ralph,

    You appear to be sensitive to the amount of traffic being waged in the iSCSI
    battle.  To be fair to David, if you had a filter on your email subjects
    looking for iscsi, then even his message would have been redirected.  You
    could even positively filter for FCIP.  Two messages a day does not sound
    like a heavy burden however to be handled manually.  Perhaps general
    announcements could include a list of filter words.

    Doug