    RE: IPS: FCIP & this list

    Ralph,

    What tag was I stripping off?  I see that you have added IPS: but FCIP &
    list was left untouched.  Did you wish that I include the header within the
    body of the message?  You can sort on the subject line.
    What are you attempting to filter?  I do not wish to be critical but I am
    having trouble understanding your difficulty.

    Doug