    Re: iSCSI CRC: A CRC-checking example

    I agree with Joe.  Whether to reflect, complement, or
    whatever makes no important difference for either a table-
    driven software implementation, nor for a hardware
    implementation; at least not important enough to tell our
    grandkids about someday.

    The important thing is that we have finally specified
    the algorithm, and have clear examples that everyone's
    implementation matches, so this will actually interoperate.

    The rest just doesn't matter.

    Let's please move on.

    --
    Mark