    RE: iSCSI: Login Proposal

    > Does this mean that we are not considering the login code sent out by
    > Matthew as a proposal?

    I'm not sure.  The revised text that Julian sent out is in accordance
    with the direction set in the London meeting.  I would suggest that the
    right thing is for Matthew and team to update their proposal to be based
    on the new text from Julian and submit the result as an Internet-Draft
    so that we can track changes to their proposal.  The biggest virtue
    of an internet draft is that it provides a stable point of reference
    for a multi-week discussion on the list, which may be necessary for
    login.  Ok?

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500