    RE: iSCSI: reusing ISID for recovery

    Thanks John.  I'm not concerned about the amount of code.  The sticking
    point for option B is the delay in initiator boot time for what I feel is
    unnecessary protection against software defects (IOTW, adds delay to boot to
    inform initiator of existing session, which initiator wants cleaned up
    anyway).  I recall very ugly boot times in FC testing because of delay in
    target response to initiator login that would cause some OS (MS!) to give up
    and time out the target device at great expense to total SAN recovery times.

    Marj