    RE: iSCSI: reusing ISID for recovery

    Julian,

    I final comment on this issue from me. I think the point
    is that the code is either broke or not, and there is no
    way to help code that has bugs.

    On the other hand, the more complexity, the higher
    the probability of bugs. For this, one does not
    have to look at the incremental effort for one
    feature or another (because that always ends up in a
    debate of whether I can program another 100 lines
    of code correctly or not), but rather in gross terms.
    And to use another hyperbole, the forest is finally
    made up of trees.

    Somesh