    Re: Towards Consensus on TCP connections

    That is a very good point. We too avoided touching structures we didn't
    have too (this is how we ended-up with huge LUNs). Bridging will be simple
    for "proper networks" but might
    involve more logic for mapping to SCSI-2 or very simple SPI. And I would
    appreciate any more insights into bridging.

    We  assume that drivers for widely available OSs will be readily available
    in source.

    Julo

    Stephen Bailey <steph@cs.uchicago.edu> on 17/08/2000 18:02:06

    Please respond to Stephen Bailey <steph@cs.uchicago.edu>