    Re: FCIP: A question about framing

    I thought URGENT would be a more appropriate mechanism, why was URG
    expressly
    forbidden?

    Also I've heard that other protocols have wanted to keep frames
    together in one IP packet.  Anyone remember which ones?

    I can think of several other tunnelling protocol which use IP only
    IP-IP, Ether-o-IP, PPP-o-Eth...  I can't think of any which use TCP.