    Re: iSCSI Naming and Discovery Requirements Document

    I will clarify list entry 2, and also make it the same as what is contained
    in list entry 6, in the
    next version of the document. Thanks for pointing this out.

    Kaladhar

    Ralph Weber <ralphoweber@compuserve.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 11/27/2000 07:32:40
    AM

    Please respond to ENDL_TX@computer.org