    RE: iSCSI: "when a target acts as an initiator..."

    Nate,

    I agree with you.
    If the document defines what a well-behaved target is and defines what a
    well-behaved initiator is, then your copy manager should be able to
    function correctly, as you suggest.  Now, whether the document does those
    two things well is ..... :-{)

    Jim Hafner

    "Nate Lawson" <nate@decru.com> on 07-24-2001 12:04:38 PM