    RE: iSCSI: draft 7: iSCSI response and SCSI sense data

    My view:
    If a non-zero response code is present, the Status field is undefined
    and the response data contains all information about the error (fed
    from the iSCSI layer).

    If the target is capable of reporting a Status, then the response
    field is zero and the sense data contains all information about the
    error (fed from the SCSI layer, which might communicate with the
    iSCSI layer internally to figure out some of the information).

    ---
    Rob Elliott, Compaq Server Storage
    Robert.Elliott@compaq.com