    Re: IPS: FCIP & this list

    David,

    This looks like progress to me.

    } Actually sending the PDFs to the list or the I-D servers is a
    } no-no, but it would be ok to put them on a web site and post
    } URLs to the list, ...

    Unless folks want to clutter the heck out of Julian's web site,
    the only web site I can post them on is www.t11.org and to do
    that I would have to give them T11 document numbers.  Is there
    a problem with www.t11.org?  I doubt that T11 will mind, FCIP
    concerns them in pretty serious ways.

    } ...as long as new text versions of the draft do go to the I-D
    } servers at reasonable intervals.

    Since I took over as editor, text versions have gone to the I-D
    office at a rate of one per month.  I hope that is adequate.
    Also, the text version can be made available for interim drafts,
    but it will lack the PDF annotations that track ongoing issues,
    what changes were made, and to some extent why.

    } ... WG Last Call ...

    I have to take your word for it regarding the WG Last Call issues.
    Not ever having been there before, my view amounts to "what will be,
    will be."

    Also, resurrecting the Requirements Last Call does nothing in the
    way of reassuring one that prior discussion on the reflector matters.

    Thanks.

    Ralph...