    RE: IPS: FCIP & this list

    David,

    That is perfect.  Ralph already provides both the text and
    pdf versions of the standards path documents.  Shall he
    just send both up together next time?  For non-standards
    path documents or for informational RFCs, would we be
    able to use pdf alone?  The pdf format seems to be particularly
    handy for tutorial diagrams which may be found in such
    documents.

    Bob